Constructing a house? Don't know what drawings/documents to get from the architect? We bring a comprehensive list of drawings and documents that an architect can provide. Depending upon your requirement, you can choose to get some or all of them prepared from your architect. If you are building a new house, we strongly recommend that you order the complete set of these technical drawings. Ordering the complete set offers certain advantages such as:
- This is the blueprint of your house and this itself makes it an important document.
- These would be required if any major alterations are to be carried out in the house.
- These drawings are instrumental in keeping the quality and cost under control.
- Documents like BOQ can provide a fairly close estimate of your cost of construction and can help you keep your budget under control.
- Getting these created separately, at a later point of time, is a costly affair.
- They can assist greatly in avoiding rework, thus saving time and money.